I look forward to hearing from you!
Questions about your order or shipping?
- many questions are answered in my FAQ
- Email the studio. (we’ll reply within a couple of days)
- Psst: Lea does most customer service, making, and shipping on Mondays and Thursdays.
Trouble checking out?
- Email the studio.
- Attach a screenshot of your problem. (CMD-SHIFT-3 on a Mac.)
Need a big batch of custom goods?
- Take a look at our bulk tiny mail offerings and other promo goods. Fill out a custom goods request form, or email the studio directly with your big idea. Please note that we generally cannot take on custom/bulk jobs smaller than $1000 minimum price.
Want to sell our goods in your shop?
- My journal series, Letters To My, and other Chronicle Books publications (such as Paint Chip Poetry, Everyday Offerings, and the Pancakes board book) are distributed by Chronicle Books/Hachette. I would love for you to carry my published goods in your shop!
- My wholesale program for in-house made goods (like tiny mail kits) is currently on pause unless you’re placing quite a large order. (Sorry, but I’m just too busy writing a new book!)
Want to feature one of our products or projects? Need images or info for an article?
Want to talk with Lea (me!) about something awesome that she will love?
- Email Lea. I am available for lectures, teaching, teacup consultations, exhibitions, and other special projects.
Want to send me a letter? Awesome. I love mail.
PO Box 10208
Oakland, CA 94610